blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates
weblog information
add in some information about your weblog, perhaps?
e.g. since how long it has been running, why you gave it its URL, what's the current skin version, etc.

recent entries
  • Keep holding on.
  • It's a wonderful crazy.
  • Streets on lock.
  • A dew drenched hour.
  • Everything in transit.
  • And all good things come to an end.
  • Big city life.
  • Spread a little love on Christmas day.
  • My Silhouette.


  • archives
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007


  • credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide
    Wednesday, January 24, 2007
    Sorry for the short hiatus!
    Have been a little too lazy to update (:
    & I've just removed the tagboard!
    'cos it has been rather, stagnant. Haha!
    Haloscan next, maybe? Okay, whatever.

    Just came back from Kuala Lumpur on Sunday.
    Yes, no more Bangkok shopping trip!
    All thanks to the recent terrorist bombings.
    My geeky sister chose to gave this trip a miss anyway.
    Well, shopping was good (:
    Bought more clothes and charm necklaces.
    Dad bought mum a new Braun Buffel handbag.
    I hope to receive my gift really soon. Haha!
    & I bought this strawberry flavoured tape too.
    It's b-u-bb-le-gum! :D

    The ride back to Singapore was superb (:
    We had the newer executive semi-deck coach.
    I had one big seat to myself !
    & could lift my legs up like a rickshaw rider.
    & lower down the seat like no one's seating behind.
    Meals & entertainment on board wasn't too bad.
    Watched She's The Man, Big Momma's House 2 & Zathura.
    & I love Swiss Thins, very much. Haha!
    THREE CHEERS FOR LUXURY TOURSSSSS!

    Anyway, went to collect our pay on Monday.
    Reached the office at noon but the bosses weren't around.
    Lunched at Bugis then took a bus down to Vivo.
    Bought a top each from Zara! (:
    Dropped by the office again. Got our pathetic pay.
    Though it's just a few bucks but then again,
    Tell me who actually turns down money.
    Especially when you've worked so hard for it. Haha!
    At least out of the 2 days, I enjoyed myself for a day.
    I'm getting real sick of this job,
    And it's so tiring to keep smiling the whole day!

    Met Jaslyn for dinner this evening at Downtown.
    Kway chap & Indian rojak! (:
    Watched my first episode of Let It Shine!
    I couldn't get to watch it ever since it started, until today!
    Renfred sure looks good in this show! SO HOT SO HOT.
    Today's violin part damn funny okay!
    Omg, Xishi. She's so humorous. Hahaha!
    Jaslyn kept choking on her ROJAK.
    Bought apples & grapes on our way back (:

    Ahhh. My sore throat's getting worse.
    After all the Corntos, Twisties, McChicken, Fries & Rojak.
    & we're going back to work tomorrow!
    The customers will get so annoyed by my pitching.
    & selling my remaining 5 cards would be rather difficult.
    Plus, there's meeting and team dinner tomorrow too.
    I doubt I'll enjoy myself anyway.

    Meanwhile, I shall just keep popping in lozenges,
    until my sore throat gets better!